From First Service - July 12, 2019 - From Community Parking Vote May 2019
- Visitor Parking Permit Hangtags: All townhomes will be issued one (1) Union Mills visitor hangtag per townhome residence. When parking in a visitor space within the townhome areas, every vehicle must display the visitor hangtag 6 p.m. - 6 a.m. Your personalized Hangtag ID is printing on your hangtag.
- Three (3) day Rule: Any vehicle remaining in a visitor parking space in excess of three (3) consecutive calendar days shar be subject to enforcement action, to including towing of the vehicle at the owner's risk and expense.
- Mandatory Use of Garage, Driveway, and Assigned Reserved Spaces: To ensure that visitor spaces are available as needed (for visitors) to all townhomes, and to thereby ensure that all townhome residents (and their visitors) have a fair opportunity to park in a visitor space townhome residents must prioritize their garage, driveway and assigned spaces before resorting to use of the visitor spaces. It it therefore mandatory that residents use their garage, driveway and assigned reserved spaces prior to using the visitor spaces.
- Shell Game Violation: A numbered parking tag cannon occupy the same specific visitor space for more than three (3) consecutive days, regardless of whether that hangtag is displayed in different vehicles. Upon the expiration of the 3-day limit, that hangtag must move to either a different visitor space or off the common area altogether or the vehicle then displaying that hangtag will be subject to tow.
- During the other time of the year when the pool is closed (September through May): Residents and guest may park in the pool parking area at any time without a visitor permit hangtag for a duration not to exceed three (3) consecutive Calendar days. Other parking restrictions set forth herein (e.g. no commercial vehicles, etc.) also pertain the pool area. Vehicles found to be using the pool area parking in violation of this rule shall be subject to enforcement action, including towing of the vehicle at the owner's risk and expense.Pool area Parking: No visitor parking permit hangtags required at any time through the year.
- Pool Season (Memorial Day to Labor Day): All vehicles parked overnight in the pool area must be moved out of the pool area by 9:00 each day. Other than vehicles of the lifeguards and the pool management supervisor, no other vehicles are allowed in the pool parking area between the hours of 9:00 am.m - 9:30 p.m. Violators shall be subject to towing. As of 9:30 a.m. and thereafter during the day until 9:30 p.m. parking in the pool area will limited to pool patrons, residents and guests of residents only.
If you have any questions, please contact Natalie McCracken at email@example.com or by phone at 703-667-5995.
Parking is restricted in the townhome section except for the state maintained portion of Ruddy Duck Road. (From Union Mill Road to the end of the Cul-de-sac at Darter Ct. All visitor and reserved spaces are showed on the Reserved Parking Plan 93-11-1